Pages

Thursday 21 January 2021

Memoirs of a 90s gothchick (or what my blog should actually be called!)


Hi Gothlings, so this post was inspired by this amazing hat from Cult, which reminded me of all the crazy rock gigs I went to as a teenager, where myself and my friends would wear the craziest 'goth' make-up and short skirts, lol. So I immediately had to find an outfit that would go with the hat. That's when I saw this delicious top by Sixx and skirt by Eliavah in the Saturday Sale, which complimented the look perfectly. The finishing touch was the boots by Demon Doll. Finally, thanks to the beauty of BOM I was able to accentuate this look with an oldie, but a goodie, skin from Corvus! For those older SL gothlings, you will remember this awesome store, great news though as it is BACK! Yay!

 





~dOllPaRts~
skin ~ Corvus ~ Kiana,
hair ~ Olive ~ the hazel,
tattoo ~ Mister Razzor ~ Bonnie,
make- up ~ lolapop ~ heva,
lips ~ Spookshow ~ Frosted lips,

~wOrN~
top ~ Sixx ~ pentagram crop,
skirt ~ Eliavah ~ somnolence skirt,
boots ~ Demon Doll ~ ravechella boots,
hat ~ Cult ~ Ivy,

~aCCeSoRiEs~
glasses ~ triggered ~ For the love of the devil,

MiLLiE xox



No comments:

Post a Comment