Pages

Tuesday 23 February 2021

Wierd but pretty!

 If one good thing comes out of Covid, it is that this time around in SL I have been trying to be more social in SL. I am quite quiet in RL and whatwith lockdown making it virtually impossible to meet anyone other than at work, I have been trying to be more social on SL. And with this in mind, I decided to go and party with some awsoe folks over at Necrosis a couple of weeks ago. I invited an old friend down to party and she said to me that I was 'still wierd, but pretty', and I kinda love her for saying that! Anyway, here's some pics of wierd but pretty ol' me!










~ dOllPaRtS ~
hair ~ stealthic ~ jealousy,
skin ~ corvus ~ Kiana,
horns ~ unicult ~ hellhound,

~ wOrN ~
dress ~ toksik ~ descent,

~ aCCeSoRiEs ~
necklace ~ triggered ~ baroque beauty,
rings ~ yummy ~ gothic horror,
piercings ~ utopiah ~ lost (no longer avaialble, sorry),
crown ~ Damned ~ Princess crown (no longer available, sorry),

MiLLiE xox

2 comments: