Pages

Sunday 21 March 2021

Luck of the Irish!

 Hey gothlings, I wasn't planning on doing a 'St. Patrick's day' post this year, but, being part- Irish I couldn't let the day go unrecognised and seeing as we're still all in lockdown over here in the UK (&Ireland), this is my celebration! Hope you like it! I also still had a few more things I wanted to show you from the Home and Garden Expo, so if you haven't been over there yet, make sure you do!







~ dollparts ~
tattoo ~ Mister Razzor ~ Charlotte,
eyes ~ rotten ~ ghoulish white,
eye-shadow ~ Absinthe ~ available at Skin Fair,
hair ~ escalated ~ Feliz,

~ worn ~
bodysuit ~ violent seduction ~ lachesis ~ available now at Equal 10,
boots ~ cult ~ billie,

~ acessories ~
mouth clover ~ redrum ~ no longer available,

~ poses ~
pose 1 ~ celentity ~ lucky clover,
pose 2 ~ Be My Mannequin? ~ Your Lucky day, kid,

~ props (from l-r, behind- infront) ~
double embraced tree ~ thus magic ~ currently available at the Home & Garden Expo, Hope 1,
old wagon wheel planter ~ the home store~ currently available at the Home & Garden Expo, Hope 6,
overgrown tea pavilion ~ headhunter's island~ currently available at the Home & Garden Expo, Hope 9,
ever after lost enchanted piano (inside pagoda) ~ art emporium garden store ~ currently available at the Home & Garden Expo, Hope 2,
spring hedge ~ FINCA ~ currently available at the Home & Garden Expo, Hope 4,
Ganzania, Iris garden display ~ Garden Centre Simona ~ currently available at the Home & Garden Expo, Hope 5,
iris garden arrangment ~ Garden Centre Simona ~ currently available at the Home & Garden ExpoHope 5,
potting plants ~ RVI design ~ currently available at the Home & Garden Expo, Hope 9,
lucky clover patch ~ celentity,

MiLLiE xox




5 comments:

  1. I'm a gothy part-Irish gal myself! Happy St Patricks Doll! :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Millie! ♥ As a part Irish gothy girl myself, Happy St Patrick's to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha forgive my double post! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. I'm also part Irish on my grandmother's side <3 Adorable bodysuit and boots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww thats amazing, thank you so much ladies <3

    ReplyDelete