Pages

Sunday 4 July 2021

Not just for June

 Hey gothlings. Pride month may be over, but that certainly doesn't mean that the issues the LGBTQ+ community face is over. The fight for understanding, compassion and acceptance still goes on and I will continue to remain an outspoken ally and friend to this community. I wasn't going to blog this look, but then someone said I looked cute, while I was doing the Enchanted Faery Hunt over at Psycho Barbie, so I figured what the heck? Most of the items I'm wearing where Pride at Home gifts, so they may not still be available.





Pictures taken at Pride at Home.

~ dollparts ~
hair
~ KMH ~ Hair F168,
hair-clips ~ Astara ~ cutie clips,
glasses ~ Schadenfreude,
face glitter ~ Rosier,
septum ring ~ Rawr ~ rainbow septum,
chest tattoo ~ Nefekelum ~ Leviathan Pride,
nails ~ Suicidal Unborn ~ minerva nails,

~ worn ~
top ~ Normandy ~ Initiative,
skirt ~ 1313 Mockingbird Lane ~ Malia,
collar ~ Seka ~ Pride holo choker,
flip-flops1313 Mockingbird Lane ~ Margot flip-flops,
water-gun ~ spoiled ~ aqua blaster,

MiLLiE xox

No comments:

Post a Comment