Pages

Saturday 19 June 2021

Wear your colours with Pride!

 




Hey gothlings, I guess this post is more for the 'pastel-goths' out there, but as its Pride month, you get a Pride post, so shut up and wear your rainbows with pride lol. OK, thats my preachy bit done hehe. I've long stood under the 'q' for someone who is questioing their sexuality and have previously thought of myself to be bisexual, but am currently back to being 'questioning' and an ally for anyone who stands under the rainbow. I'm actually OK with not picking and adopting any particular label. I am who I am and I dont need a label that tells me who I am. A friend recently said I could be agender, non-binary or gender non-conforming. Maybe, I never did like to conform to anyones expectations of me, lol. At least in SL I can be who I want to be and not be questioned or judged for it. 

In this picture I am wearing mostly the free Pride gifts at 'Pride at Home', there's loads more there than what is shown so I suggest you get there while you still can :)

~ dollparts ~
hair ~ doux ~ chill,
skin ~ Belleza ~ Darcey (FLF),
tattoo ~ RisQ ~ free gift,

~ worn ~
top ~ Neverwish ~ free at Pride @ Home,
bikini bottoms ~ Blueberry ~ free at Pride @ Home,
sandals/ sliders ~ tiptoes ~ free at Pride @ Home,

~ accessories ~
collar ~ spookshow ~ pride gift,
bracelet ~ Izzie's ~ previous Pride gift,
rubber ring ~ SeraPride,

~ everything else ~
rainbow whale ~ Yokai ~ free at Pride @ Home,
lawn chair ~ Junk Food ~ free at Pride @ Home,
cup drink ~ hive ~ previous Pride gift,
backdrop ~ The Bearded Guy ~ Cali Pride ~ free at Pride @ Home,
pose ~ Sapa poses ~ free at Pride @ Home,


MiLLiE xox




No comments:

Post a Comment