Pages

Sunday 5 June 2011

Whimsical dollie

As you've probably guessed I like all sorts of fashion-styles, as long as its cute, haha. So I tend to shop whereever suits my mood. This past week I saw a gorgeous dress from +mocha+ at the Fashion Garrett, and HAD to have it. Unfortunately TFG has been closed for the last few days due to relocating and making improvements. Devestated, I sent a note to the super-awesome flexagons Villota and she allowed me to buy it direct from her, yayyyyy!! Thank you!!!



Also worn:

Hair:
lamb - unbirthday redux (free in store),
Skin: Edge of Sanity - Indigo (L$50 in store for limited time only!!),
Shoes: Dilly Dolls - Laurel Flats (not free, but super-cute!!),
Wounds: Repulse,
Tattoo: awara (now absolution, not sure if its still available, sorry),
Pose: pda (no longer available, sorry).

All jewellery worn came with the dress.

Millie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment