Pages

Sunday 9 March 2014

Mournful Whore?

So I've been pretty quiet in SL this past week or so. I've being going through some RL BFF drama, which has taken my focus away from SL. But I am back now, maybe not raring to go, but I do have a post for you, which reflects my mood as of late.




This gorgeous dress is a recent release from immateria, and is available in two different versions, this one is 'night break', which seemed fitting for my mood and the shot I was going for :) I have accessorised it simply, with jewellery from pr!tty, [virtual/insanity], collisions and snatch.
I am also using a new shape in these photos, this one is from la petite morte and is their new release for Whore Couture 3; reagan, which I absolutely adore!

~body~
skin: pink fuel ~ sora,
shape: la petite morte ~ reagan ~ currently available at Whore Couture 3,
eyes: pin me down ~ era 1,
hair: magika ~ tangle,
tattoo: collisions ~ thistle,
nails: kosh ~ tricolour (slink nail appliers worn with slink nail enhancement hud),
slashed cheek: hysteria ~ wicked smile (sorry, no longer available),
slashed wrists: repulse,

~worn~
dress: immateria ~ nightbreak,
shoes: reign ~ maryjanes (worn with Slink feet),

~accessories~
piercing: collisions ~ Juno Bindi piercing,
ring: sn@tch ~ raven ring,
bracelets: pr!tty ~ walking in manhatten,
choker: [virtual/insanity] heavy cross choker,
hair-piece: ~mystic sky~ Miranda Rose hair piece,


MiLLiE xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures and I hope your recovery from your week is going well! ;-) ~Legs

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Legs, things seem to be picking up now thankfully! :)

    ReplyDelete