Pages

Tuesday 7 October 2014

The Final Spiral!

So, I started this just before A Clockwork Spiral had wound down for another year, but due to work and general RL I have only just managed to get this up now. I do apologise for this, but still wanted to share it with you :) I absolutely adored the complete Anna avatar that Fallen Gods released for A Clockwork Spiral, but off course, I had to add my own unique twist to it :) And, as always, I went mad with pics... ugh, my indecision is my biggest flaw, lol.













~body~
skin: Fallen Gods ~ Materica ~ Rust Elegance (as part of a complete avatar released for A Clockwork Spiral, should now be available in-store),
eyes: razorblade jacket ~ gouged out eyes,
hair: Fallen Gods ~ ANNA ~ Rust (as part of a complete avatar released for A Clockwork Spiral, should now be available in-store),

~worn~
full outfit: Fallen Gods ~ ANNA (as part of a complete avatar released for A Clockwork Spiral, should now be available in-store),

~accessories~
eye: yellow jester ~ cybernectic eyepiece,
necklace: lantian flox ~ smashed healing heart,
ring: unrepentant ~ the deep gold (released for A Clockwork Spiral, should now be available in-store),

~make-up~
bloody tears: repulse,
mouth: repulse ~ cheshire smile.

MiLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment