Pages

Sunday 22 August 2010

rotten deliciousness!!

So here we go with my first 'proper' post (/me thinks this blog maybe just a glorified 'flikr', but we'll see, lolz). Anyway, unless you live under a rock, you will know the zombie popcorn hunt is going on. I totes recommend you do this hunt, its full of awesome stores and fab prizes, one of my faves is this offering from Rotten Toe:

Photobucket

Omg I just about *died* when I put this dress on, everything is sooo perfect, the shape/ style/ texuring of it!! The only thing missing is a pair of tie-up ballerina shoes to match ;) @ elsa LOL.

Also worn:

Skin - F'd Up - don't forget the SUPER INSANE sale is STILL on at F'd Up, L$50 for a single awesome skin, or L$500 for a fatpack with over 10 skins!!! Go NOW before she changes her mind!!! lol
Hair - Rotten Toe (CAHH2 giftie, no longer available)
Tattoo - Dead Carrott -
Boots - SMOTD


Laterz for now gothlings,

Mildread xx

No comments:

Post a Comment