Pages

Saturday 9 July 2011

Super Smexified Saturday!!

W00ts, so I've gone for a different look today. A totally not grungy/ dark/ dolly look, but one that is most definately smoking!!



This look was borne out of, mostly, todays Super Bargain Saturday items (if you hadn't already guessed, lol). The dress is bubbles' discounted offering, I simply love bubble for their simple, sexy wardrobe staples that are not over-priced. To jazz it up a bit I'm wearing virtual/insanity's sub-rosa ring, which is their SBS offering this week. I simply love big chunky rings, both in SL and RL, so I rightly fell in love with it!!

Finally, this whole look wouldn't be quite the same if not for the shape and skin I'm wearing. The sexy shape I'm using is pink sugahs' 'i need new' free giftie, available in store. Both the skin and eye make-up I'm wearing are group gifties by M.O.C.K. The group costs L$250 to join, but mocksoup is very very generous with gifts, so definately worth it! Heres a closer look at that make-up:



There ya go dolls, how to have one super smexified Saturday, without a trace of blood of gore to be seen!!

Thats it from me, I'm off to Sonisphere in the am, enjoy dollies!!!

Worn:

Hair:
Rotten toe (lucky chair),
Skin & make-up: M.O.C.K Cosmetics group gifts,
shape: pink sugah ('I need new' gift, instore for limited time),
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard (July giftie, yes I'm still wearing thses!!),
Dress: bubble (super bargain saturday 10/07),
Ring: Virtual/Insanity (super bargain saturday 10/07).
Pose by: still life.


Millie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment