Pages

Thursday 16 May 2013

Woefully Purple

blah, I am sooo behind with my planned blog posts, what with having internet & computer problems, working the night shift and my sons' 5th birthday I have had very little time to blog. Anyway, I shot this last week, but have not had time to post it, I almost wasn't going to bother, but because I love this dress so much, and the look came out just as I wanted, I figured I'd share it anyway.






InFo:

Skin: aeva ~ lyric ~ T0, 
Eyes: beautiful freak ~ Evening ~ Violet,
Lashes: aeva,
Hair: Alice Project ~ Aphrodite ~ Infinity,
Choker: Corvus ~ Spiked grey mesh choker (fi*fridays), 
Dress: Snatch ~ Mesh Dead Girl (previous Woeful Wednesday item),
Boots: Sakide ~ Appeal Velvet Ryu boots purple,
Horns: loulou&co ~ dulce muerte (previous Perfect Wardrobe item),
Horns on hands: Utopiah ~ infected hands (previous Perfect Wardrobe item),
Piercing: hebenon vial ~  jewel,
Nails: [Virtual/Insanity] ~ mesh square nails ~ plain dark pack,
Bracelet: Schadenfreude ~ preserved widow bracelet,

MiLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment