Pages

Saturday 12 May 2018

Where is my mind?

Hey there,
So my RL is kinda hectic right now. Being a working single parent of 3 is super hard! I miss you guys, I miss SL and I miss BLOGGING. I apologise to all those who may be missing hearing form me, I know I should try and blog more frequently! Anyways, the last time I was in SL, I was having fun playing the Sn*tch halloween game! Yeah its been that long, lol! Here are some pics I took, hope you enjoy them!








~worn~
crop top ~ nitely ~ Kimber tank (store closed),
pants ~ songbird ~ spoopy capris,
boots ~ asteroidbox ~ asif platforms ~ past hunt gift,

~accessories~
hair-pin ~ alterego ~ skele bones barrette (store closed),
choker ~ senzafine ~ eternal heart choker ~ past hunt gift,
ring ~ [Virtual/Insanity] ~ mustachio (store closed),

~body~
skin ~ la petite morte ~ quinn/ winter,
hair ~ oleandar ~ minerva,
mesh head ~ catwa ~ candy,
body ~ maitreya ~ lara,
tattoo ~ speakeasy ~ silent flight,

MLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment