Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2018

Washday selfie

Here we are again, with another of my random, spontaneous blog posts, haha. I'm so sorry I cant be consistent right now. but I'm hoping to be able to do more as things are startnig to settle down a bit in my RL. The new job seems to be going well at least! Heres a couple of things I grabbed from Suicide Dollz and wore to the launderette!



~body~
head ~ catwa ~ candy,
body ~ maitreya ~ lara,
skin ~ la petite morte ~ quinn,
hair ~ oleander ~ Minerva/ bloody massacre,
eyes ~ (l) the little bat ~ dead and demonc; (r) arise ~ shlia,
nails ~ koffin nails,
 
~worn~
dress ~ sweet thing ~ shallan dress (Suicide Dollz exclusive),
boots ~ momento ~ metal strap boots (Suicide Dollz exclusive),

~accessories~
skeleton hand ~ alterego ~ skele bones barnett,
choker ~ senzafine ~ eternal heart choker,
earrings ~ sn@tch ~ spellcraft.

MiLLiE

No comments:

Post a Comment