Pages

Sunday 20 December 2020

Merry Zombie Christmas!

 Hey Gothlings, are you all ready for Gothmas yet? Hahaha, neither am I! Doesn't help that I've just had to self-isolate for 2 weeks due to a work colleague testing positive for Covid :'( Luckily she's OK and has gone back to work and my isolation ended today! Wewt wewt! So, I wanted to do a *cute* Christmas pic with some of the cute Christmas stuff that's available right now. But you know me, I cant just do *cute* lol. I had to make it a lil darker! Anyway, to get the look I was going for I have used quite a few bits from the last round of Necrosis that I hadn't managed to blog. But dont worry many of these items are available at the mainstores, and as for Angelic Designs they are having a HUGE Christmas/ holiday sale with everything marked down to L$100 or less! So well worth checking out!




~dOllPaRtS~
skin ~ the skinnery ~ scarlett ~ holiday group gift,
hair ~ doe ~ sleigh ~ available at Santa Inc,
tattoo (arms & legs) ~ petrichor ~ krystallis,
gory mesh eye ~ GIN ~ Death by Christmas,
face make-up, bloody baubles & tree branch ~ GIN ~ Death by Christmas,
nails ~ dark passions: koffin nails ~

~wOrN~
dress ~ Luas ~ Adita dress ~ FREE at the Shop & hop,
boots ~ miss chelsea ~ Hazel boots ~ FREE at the Shop & hop,

~aCCeSoRiEs~
earrings ~ Triggered ~ group gift,
choker ~ [tea.s] ~ inworld store closed,
reindeer headband ~ [bubble],


~pRoPs~
Reindeer ~ Angelic Design ~ Blight reindeer ~ SALE,
Snowman ~ Angelic Design ~ Dead Fred ~ SALE,
Sleigh ~ immoral designs ~ antique sleigh,
Christmas sign ~ Laminak ~ free gift at the Drunken Elf event,
Christmas tree ~ implings ~ Merry Cruxmas tree,
Bad Santa throne ~ Angelic Design ~ SALE, available with both PG & Adult poses.


MiLLiE xox

















Sleigh ~ immoral designs
reindeer ~ Angelic designs
snowman ~ Angelic designs
Christmas tree ~ implings
Christmas sign ~ laminak ~ drunken elf gift,
Bad Santa throne ~ Angelic designs

No comments:

Post a Comment