Pages

Monday 17 January 2011

Side Show Freaks Hunt

omg, when Maezy Magic told me she was organising this hunt I was sooooo excited, I just LOVE the whole evil/dark circus theme, prolly cus it's something that actually scares the heck out of me in rl, lmao!! Anyways, its not a huge hunt, just over 50 stores invovled, so doesn't take too long to do, and the group is pretty helpful if you join it too :) Here are some of the awesome gifites you can grab along the way.



The skin, top, eyes, nose & shoes in this picture are all SSFH gifts from ODB, while the fabulous tutu is from the zombie ballet outfit by sn@tch (not in the hunt, not free).

Next up is Rotten Defiances' hunt giftie, the bearded lady, includes the beard on the tattoo layer, lol!! These shoes are the hunt giftie by Bad Juju, and the sucker is another giftie from ODB. Pose is by slash me poses.



The next outfit is from Dark Dolls and its this awesome harlequin jester outfit, I totally love this, its really well textured and the prims are all resizeable.



The hunt starts at ODB and runs til February 13th.

Happy hunting dolls!!

Milly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment