Pages

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Side Show Freaks UPDATE!!!!!

Oh. My. God!!! The ever awesome and amazing Aura Falta of Tacky Star has placed out her Side Show Freaks Hunt lollipop, its a lil late, but I can honestly say it was worth waiting for. In her gift is the gorgeous 'Aftershow' skin available in three skin tones, goth, pale and tan. This skin is dark n dirty, just the way us demented dollies like it, hehe!! This doesn't happen often, but here's me in my undies, lol:

This is the super-amazing goth tone:



yes, those are scratches you see down the back *giggles*

Pale tone:




And this is tan:




And just in case you needed any more reason to get on this hunt and grab this giftie, here's a close up shot of that amazing make-up.




Other items worn:

Red Velveteen Undies - Wretched Dollies (currently in the lucky chair)
Poses are from glitterati, juxtapose and slash me poses.


Why are you still here? Get hunting freaks!!

Milly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment