Pages

Tuesday 18 October 2016

Back Stabbed!

Oh hi everybody! It's been waaaay too long since I last logged into SL, and there have been lots of changes with mesh bodies and all that. I am but a simple girl, with not a lot of time on her hands, so I have to admit I prefer the simplicity of the older system bodies, but I'm sure as I get used to them I will begin to love mesh bodies as much as anyone, lol. That being said, i *have* gone and got myself a fancy new mesh body, and I so desperately wanted to blog something showing it off. So here it is, with a few awesome items I bought when I last logged into SL lol. I had fun with these pictures, so hope you enjoy them too.





~body~
head ~ lelutka ~ simone,
body ~ maitreya ~ lara,
skin ~ Glam Affair ~ Katra ~ polar,
hair ~ oleander ~ catallena,
eyes ~ dead apples ~ sorrow eyes,
nails ~ dark passions ~ pulse


~make-up~
eyeliner ~ souzou eien ~ wicked goth eyeliner,

~worn~
dress ~ adoness ~ abital abina,
shoes ~ violetility ~ chloe heels,

~accessories~
hairbow ~ dirty stories ~ goth headbow,
nose piercing ~ dirty stories ~ heart piercing (group gift),
nom ~ [acide!] pearls eater (store closed),
choker ~ the little bat ~ pearl choker,
ring ~ Boutique 187 ~ Shark Fin ring,
back scissors ~ chemical princess ~ back stabbed,


                                                              xx MiLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment