Pages

Saturday 19 September 2020

The day I left.

 Hey gotlhings, so the last few days/ week has been pretty busy and hard for me. It's my first born's 18th birthday next week and we just got news that our area is going into a localised lockdown. Which means we're back to not being allowed to mix with other households, either outdoors or indoors. I've been planning my daughter's 18th for like the last year and have had to cancel our inital plans and make new ones, then adjust these to fit the current situation. And now we have to change them again. It's made it hard for me to concentrate on blogging, but anyways! At least that's something I can do from home, right? 

Here is an adorable dress from 1313 Mockingbird Lane that I absolutely love and simply had to show you. This is a classic 50's style dress along with matching shoes, also from 1313 Mockingbird Lane. The outfit alone blogs itself its so gorgeous! But, then I saw this eye nake-up from This is Wrong, that was on sale last weekend which I also had to get. The make-up is called 'I won'. And for me, as I'm sure plenty of others out there who may even be reading this blog, it made me think of personal RL experiences. This pandemic is a hard situstion for us all, especially those who may be in volatile relationships, effectively locked in with their abusive partner. Please, if this is you, get out, seek help. Don't leave it too late <3





~dOllPaRtS~

Hair ~ Wasabi ~ Melon,
Eye make-up ~ This is Wrong ~ I won,
Piercings ~ Suicidal Unborn ~ Kara facial piercings (group gift) and;
Spookshow ~ Ankh piercing,
Nails ~ Dark Passions: Koffin Nails ~ Dark Harlequin,
Tattoo ~ Redfish ~ My soul,
Knee plasters ~ Suicidal Unborn,


~wOrN~

Dress ~ 1313 Mockingbird Lane ~ Roselia,
Shoes ~ 1313 Mockingbird Lane ~ Rockabilly bow pumps,

~aCCeSoRiEs~

Sunglasses ~ Suicidal Unborn ~ The Shagi glasses (group gift),
Rings ~ Cult ~ Lily,

Poses ~ Zombie Suicide ~ from the 'About Me' and 'Ira' sets.


MiLLiE xox

 

No comments:

Post a Comment