Pages

Sunday 27 September 2020

At the movies.

 Hey gothlings, I've been busy the last week or so getting organised for my first-borns birthday, so not had a lot of SL time, other than to shop and log lol! Anyway, I finally got around to going through my boxes. And here's what I got. An amazing 'star sign' cropped top from Psycho Barbie, from last week's The Saturday Sale, which I paired with these gorgeous Carly shorts from epoch. These were in The Saturday Sale this week. I am also wearing these amazing zombie bunnie stomper boots from epic, also available at The Saturday Sale- but hurry as there's not much time left now. What better thing is there to do when the nights are drawig in and the evenings getting cooler, other than to grab a owl of popcorn and watch a scary movie! But don't be a big wuss like me and jump at the scary bits and spill all your popcorn! lol







~ dOllPaRtS ~
body ~ Maitreya ~ lara,
head ~ Catwa ~ dyana,
ears ~ Swallow,
skin ~ Lure ~ Emily,
hair ~ Wasabi ~ melon,


~ aCCeSoRiEs ~
face piercings ~ Suicidal Unborn ~ Kara piercing (group gift),


~ wOrN ~
top ~ Psycho Barbie ~ horrorscope tee,
Shorts ~ epoch ~ Carly shorts, currently available in The Saturday Sale,
boots ~ epic ~ zombie bunnie stompers, currently available in The Saturday Sale

~ pRoPs & pOsEs ~
popcorn poses, popcorn & TV ~ Heaven ~ terror movie,
halloween balloons ~ Synco,
pumpkin ~ Pilot,
haunted mirror ~ Raindale ~ spirit valley mirror, 

No comments:

Post a Comment