Pages

Sunday 23 February 2014

Them's the breaks

In the future, Security Operative's still need to eat and drink every now and again, and during my break, I like to go to this lil known automated diner on the edge of town, where its quiet. Even the cyborgs avoid this place. I enter cautiously, although the sign above the door says 'no weapons', you can never guarantee there won't be some lil punk hiding in there waiting to try their luck with you.





Once inside I head over to the automated screen ready with my order.



After placing my order, I'm just about to grab a coffee while I wait, as an urgent Security alert comes through on my visor... there's something going down not far from here! I abandon my order and head out the door to answer the call as fast as possible! It's probably just as well... the cleanliness of the Diner has really gone downhill since the Cleaning-Bot malfunctioned!



I can't believe Futurewave has only been on a week, I've had such fun going out of my 'comfort zone' with these posts, and could have blogged so much more! But it has, and it ends today!!! So be quick if you haven't had chance to go yet!

~body~
skin: pink fuel ~ sora ~ currently available at Futurewave,
eyes: by snow ~ citadel eyes ~ currently available at Futurewave,
hair: inspired designs ~ darknet hair ~ currently available at Futurewave,
tattoo: pin me down ~ currently available at Futurewave,

~worn~
outfit: G464 ~ currently available at Futurewave,
boots: death row designs ~ post apocalyptic nerd stompers ~ currently available at Futurewave,

~accessories~
visor: paper moon ~ holovisor ~ tech ~ currently available at Futurewave,

MiLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment