Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

To colour or not?

So Death Rocker Betty Crocker recently released some gorgeous and fun dresses that I wanted to share with you. These are the boheme tunics, they are available in various different textures, but one of my favourites is the Hot Lips version. I love its bright, kitsch textures and it just screamed at me to blog it. But, I asked myself how and in what context should I blog it? So, struggling for ideas, I forgot about it for a while and decided to work on Berry's recent Monday meme of 'black & white portraits'. Now, ordinarily, a black and white photo reminds me of the classic 1920's era, and I really thought I was going to do something along those lines, when... bam! I decided why not use the dress that I had already shot? And here it is..


and just in case you were wondering, here's the original shots I took with this dress, in full gaudy colour :)



~body~
skin: glam affair ~ valentine skin gift,
eyes (L): cubic cherry kreations ~ tainted loving eyes ~ tainted love hunt gift; and (R): adoness ~ love monster eye ~ tainted love hunt gift,
hair: truth ~ tenille,
tattoo1: little pricks ~ little ribs that hold my heart ~ tainted love hunt gift,
tattoo2: czarny kanarek ~ heartless tattoo ~ tainted love hunt gift,

~outfit~
dress: death rocker betty crocker ~ boheme tunic ~ hot lips,
boots: beautiful dirty rich (prev hunt gift),

~accessories~
horns: cubic cherry kreations ~ vector horns,
lip piercing: cute poison ~ hush (prev Project Limited),
chest piercing: cute poison ~ fallen,

~others~
altar: paper moon ~ obsession love altar ~ tainted love hunt gift,
<3: !bang ~ less than three pose prop,

poses: estetica ~ vanity mirror & shes so vain pose pack (store closed, sorry).


Tainted Love Hunt runs til the end of this month, for more info, hints and slurls check out the blog here.


MiLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment