Pages

Saturday 8 February 2014

Can't get no scrubs...

So I suck at blog titles, I really do... anyway this one is inspired both by the location where I took this shot... Scrub, and the song 'No Scrubs' by TLC, which was going through my head at the time, LOL. This look started off with the gorgeously sumptuous skinny leggings from {MV} which were on sale for L$60 Weekends, then I started pulling things from outta my inventory and came up with this gorgeous causal Saturday kinda look!



~body~
skin: aeva ~ Una ~ Bare ~ Cream (recently out for Lazy Sunday),
eyes: nocturnal couture,
hair: Mina hair ~ Noor (prev TDRF),
nails: [virtual/insanity] ~ feline (Slink nail appliers worn with Slink nail applier HUD),
tattoo: [aRAWRa] ~ Life is Beautiful (think this store is closed),

~outfit~
top: sakide ~ chilly dress,
leggings: {MV} skinnys violet,
boots: sakide ~ invern boots,

~accessories~
collar: sakide ~ attitude collar,
earrings: phoebe's,
hair-bow: deadpool,
bracelets: blitzed,
ring: cute poison ~ spikey ring,
piercing: cute poison ~ hush,

poses: juxtapose ~ It's almost Over (previous holiday giftie),


MiLLiE xx











MiLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment