Pages

Saturday 4 April 2020

Everything is cancelled

Hello again my gothlings! My latest post is inspired by the ongoing Coronavirus crisis that we are all experiencing still. Hope you all are managing to stay as safe as possible through all this!Anyway, so this weekend I decided to get all dressed up for a Saturday night party, but then you know what? It was cancelled, because everything is cancelled right now! Hope you like my outfit anyway! 







The dress and the glasses are both from the new goth-themed Necrosis event, which is a new reoccurring alternative/ dark style event, which I am super excited to be a part of! I hope you will all love it as much as I do! The current round runs til April 10th. Here's your taxi!


~body~
mesh body ~ maitreya ~ lara,
head ~ catwa ~ candy,
hair ~ Wasabi ~ stormy,

~worn~
dress ~ Beauty of Darkness ~ Verdelat dress ~ available at Necrosis,
stockings ~ psycho barbie ~ meow stockings ~ limited time only FREE stay at home gift,
shoes ~ glamistry ~ PF1041,

~accessories~
glasses
~ psycho barbie ~ animated horror glasses ~ currently available at Necrosis,
collar ~ sakide ~ Attitude collar,
bangles ~ sn@tch.

~props~
sofa
~ kalopsia ~ last week's Saturday Sale item.


Thank you for reading and STAY SAFE!


MiLLiE xox


No comments:

Post a Comment