Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2020

Day at the Fair

Hi gothlings. So today I wanted to show you the adorable Stay at Home gift from devious Mind! I absolutely adore this vintage style dress, which brought to my mind the good old Carnival/ Fair's of days long gone. Hope you love it as much as I do! I completed the look of an age old ringmaster/mistress with an old top hat from Rotten Defiance (store no longer open, sorry) and boots from TOG store, which were on offer over the weekend for L$50 with an entire outfit. Hurry, this offer wont be around long!

I'm still getting used to my new computer and decided to have a play with Black Dragon for these pics. I'm not sure what I think about it yet, but so far so good!




~ bOdY ~
skin ~ [Ritual] ~ Elspeth/ Phyrra ~ group gift,
blood ~ Izzie's,

~ wOrN ~
dress ~ devious Mind! ~ StayCy Lara ~ free Stay at Home gift,
boots ~ TOG Store ~ Thais set,
top hat ~ Rotten Defiance ~ no longer available, sorry,

~ aCcEsOrIeS ~
cane ~ Kirin ~ burlesque poses and cane,

MiLLiE xox

No comments:

Post a Comment