Pages

Monday 26 November 2012

Horror Haute November

It's that time of the month again, for my favourite event; Horror Haute, and once again I have some cute stuff to show you. I think my favourite item this month has to be the totally adorable doll-dress from The Little Bat. Its so beautifully textured and fun to wear I could hardly bring myself to take it off!


I am wearing with it, the gorgeous skin from Ys&Ys that is currently only available only at the Unhinged festival, and hair from the very talented Alice Demonia off Alice Project. This hairstyle is called and is one of Alice Projects' exclusive Around the World releases. Around the Word is a special event happening now to celebrate the diverse global community that is united and represented within Second Life, which ends Nov 29th.

InFo:

Skin: Ys & Ys ~ Jane/ Smokey (exclusive release for Unhinged festival),
Hair: Alice Project ~ Jessica (Around the World exclusive),
Dress: The Little Bat ~ Sophia Dress (Horror Haute November round),
Shoes: Whatever.

MiLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment