Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

Horror Haute meets Flux

oh man, I have had such a major case of bloggers' block this week, I think its because in RL I am working nights right now, which has zapped all my mojo. :(

The outfit I am wearing was largely inspired by the amazing Memento Mori boots, which will be available at the upcoming Flux event opening on 4th July- tap the subscribo over at Memento Mori to be informed of such events. I very nearly did a naked "boots-only" post, until I saw these gorgeous blood-spattered shorts that were available during this month's Horror Haute event. I already had the top and skin from a previous week's Woeful Wednesday, which had been sitting in my inventory waiting for me to come up with a look that would really showcase them. And so the look came together, and an idea formed on how I wanted to shoot it. However, I simply could NOT find a location that would fit the idea that I had in my head. Until today, as I was chatting to my blogger friend Rudhmellowen, and all of a sudden I had a burst of inspiration and remembered the Tableau Vivant sim, which was perfect!!






InFo:

Skin: :Sugar: ~ [1]  Chloe - Mononoke : Blood,
Hair: Exile ~ Longest Night - Black,
Eyes: {Dead Apples} Sinistre - Bloodlust,
Bloody hands: REPULSE,

T-Shirt: :Sugar: ~ Hello Titty - Innocent tee (previous Woeful Wednesdays' item),
Shorts: Love Zombie ~ Printed Shorts ~ Blood (L$50 for Horror Haute),
Boots: [Memento Mori] Easy Rider Boots (preview for the upcoming Flux event opening on 4th July),

Bag: .Olive. ~ the Mocchiilla Bag - Oh bloody Mary (RARE gatcha item, thank you Shayariel),
Brain ear-muffs: [bubble],
Piercing: HOD ~ Simplicity.

Poses used available from squeek!, embody, glitterati (no longer available) and Izzie's.

Rotten Hugs and Tainted Kisses,

MiLLiE xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment