Pages

Monday 29 July 2013

Horror Haute July

Its that time of the month again when Horror Haute rolls round. For some reason this time it took me a while to create a look that I was happy with. First, I knew what accessories I was going to use, and even thought I knew what skin I wanted to use, but then I did not know what clothes I was going to wear with them... then I found an outfit that spoke to me and matched the accessories, but the skin wasn't quite what I was looking for, so I switched that out and was finally happy!




-body-
skin: la petite morte ~ madison - t1,
eyes: mons ~ naamah eyes - black,
hair: ploom ~ tart,
feet: Gos Boutique ~ Barefeet - Arched,

-outfit-
dress: evie's closet ~ amarie's bower,
wings: souzou eien ~ decay fae wings (available for L$100 during this round of Horror Haute),

-accessories-
necklace: cute poison ~ death stone necklace,
horns: dead apples ~ moths' love (available for L$100 during this round of Horror Haute)
veil: SKBW ~ crows veil (comes with Draped Back Crows Gown available for this round of Horror Haute)
claws: ni.ju.

MiLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment