Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Memento Mori at Woeful Wednesday

Hi dolls, this is just a quickie post since I am having to borrow my brother-in-laws computer this morning before work :/ Anyway, Memento Mori have an amazing new range of shoes out for Woeful Wednesday today, which I absolutely adore!! These boots are available in six different textures; and in clean and bloody versions- perfect for the dead doll in me!  I am wearing the 'I once had dreams' boot in bloody (off course!). And for today only, they are just L$50 each!! (usual price is L$99), so get down there and grab em while you can!

The hair I'm wearing is from a new-to-me store, taketomi, and is currently available at the Chapter Four event, which is also new to me. Chapter Four is a monthly sales event that opens on the 4th of every month and runs for 14 days. It has 4 rooms/sections with each different theme of the sale: Gacha, Buy 1 for 2, under 100 Ls and a half price room!




Info:

-body-
Skin: Sugar ~  Chloe [1] Mononoke : Blood (previous Woeful Wednesday item),
Hair: taketomi ~ Kurumi (available now at The Chapter Four event),
Eyes: Beautiful Freak ~ Evening ~ Ice,

-clothing-
Dress: Sugar ~ Dip Dyed Drip Dress// Bloody (previous Woeful Wednesday item),
Boots: Memento Mori ~ I once had dreams (L$50 for Woeful Wednesday today!),

-accessories-
Piercing: hebanon vial ~ Alice,
Ring: Sugar ~ Lovely Bow Ring// Dark Alice (previous Woeful Wednesday item),
Nails: Sugar ~ Dark Alice Nail Set (previous Woeful Wednesday item),

-pose-
Poseology: ~ available as part of the Peggy pose-pack at Flux.

MiLLiE xx

1 comment: