Pages

Sunday 11 August 2013

Black Plastik

I picked up a few great deals with Fifty Linden Friday and Lazy Sunday from the plastik the other week and have put together this cute, casual look ideal for a Sunday with them. Also, it gave me an excuse to wear this amazing make-up from pin me down again, which is fast becoming my favourite look right now.




The skin, top and pants were all discounted items at last week's Fifty Linden Friday and Lazy Sunday at the plastik. I love a good bargain, and I'm sure you do too, which is why I highly recommend you follow both these events closely each week as they are full of amazing bargains like these!

-body-
skin: the plastik ~ Astrali skin - pale dream (past Lazy Sunday item),
hair: ploom ~ tart,
eye make-up & eyes: pin me down ~ haarken (Mad City game prize, available til August 31st),
lip make-up: pin me down ~ tiken (now available at The Thrift Shop in 9 different colours),
forehead tattoo: corvus ~ carved cross,
chest tattoo: vestigium ~ deer skull,
wounds: REPULSE,

-clothes-
top: the plastik ~ aurura - skulli (past Fifty Linden Friday item),
pants: the plastik ~ atlass (past Fifty Linden Friday item),
boots: deco ~ her showdown boots (this weeks' Fifty Linden Friday),

-accessories-
hair-accessory: netherworld  (available as part of the Lia outfit),
ring: kosh ~ nebula ring,
nails: pin me down ~ goth my nails up,
piercing: pekka ~ nose swirl,

pose 1: kirin ~ burlesque pose (available at Collabor88),
pose 2: pretense poses ~ tacky (available as part of the tacky pose-set at Flux),

MiLLiE xx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment