Pages

Monday 26 August 2013

Monochrome zombie

So, its that time again for Horror Haute. I really wasn't sure what I was going to show you form this round, but there are a couple of things that stand out, for me anyways. This cute lil vest top from Czarny Kanarek is one of them. Here I am wearing it with the lacy pants by Zombie Suicide, that are currently available at Perfect Wardrobe, and the new stalwart of my wardrobe, the J's studded long boots. I have accessorised this look with make-up from pin me down and delusions, as well with jewellery from hebanon vial, zombie suicide and little house of curios. This adorable little ring I am wearing is by Little House of Curios, and is currently available at the last ever Back Market (more about this coming in a subsequent post). The gorgeous skin I'm wearing is by aeva, and was recently released as part of Lazy Sunday. This is their 'tone 0', which is perfect for me!





-body-
skin: aeva ~ poppy - t0, (this was released at a reduced price for Lazy Sunday, but is now available in store at its regular price),
hair: ploom ~ jinx,
eyes: repulse ~ hemoholic,
nails: utopiah ~ infected (mesh nails),
neck tat: vestigium ~ aries,
arms tat: vestigium ~ lady muerta,

-make-up-
eye-liner: pin me down ~ the liners,
mascara: delusions ~ disturbia - runny mascara,
bloodied nose & band-aid: pop-tart (currently available at Perfect Wardrobe),

-clothes-
top: czarny kanarek ~ love me mesh top (currently available at this round of Horror Haute),
pants: zombie suicide ~ lacy pants & belt (currently available at Perfect Wardrobe),
boots: J's ~ studded long boots,

-accessories-
piercing: hebenon vial ~ Inque,
ring: Little House Of Curios ~ flower skull ring (currently available at The Black Market),
wristband: zombie suicide ~ star wristband,

-poses-
Photo 1: hopscotch ~ available in the envy pose-pack,
Photo 2: ploom ~ available in the bones pose-pack,

MiLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment