Pages

Monday 6 January 2014

Good form Gothmas...

well time is indeed running out for Gothmas, but I still have a couple of things I want to show, so without further delay, here's the absolutely gorgeous Ginny outfit from The Little Bat, which is currently available at Gothmas. It is available in various colours, but I loved the serene look of the 'sky' version, I steampunked it up (just a little) with some gorgeous boots from Eudora 3D, and the steampunk-esq gun, and poses, from flash friendly poses - which are also available at Gothmas. The skin I'm wearing is still the gorgeous group gift skin from Glam Affair (I havent found anything else I like enough to make me want to take this off yet!!!), so make sure you grab that while its' still available. I complimented this look with make-up from beautiful freak and pin me down. Check out the credits for more info :)

Ready...



Steady...



Fire...



Cool-off...



And the pre-requisite close up's, so you can see some of the finer details :D






You know when I like something when I do a ridiculous amount of pictures like this!!! As you can tell, I had a lot of fun playing 'vengeful vixen'. I just reallly liked how the pictures turned out, and couldn't whittle them down any further! Hope you've enjoyed looking at these, as much as I enjoyed making them! Here's the info;

~body~
skin: glam affair ~ moktana (STILL!!! lol),
eyes: beautiful freak ~ winterborn eyes ~ twilight (Gothmas by Gaslight '13),
hair: alice project ~ willow (VIP advent gift 20/12/13),
nails: pin me down ~ gothmas nails (Gothmas by Gaslight '13),

~what I'm wearing~
outfit: the little bat ~ ginny/ sky (Gothmas by Gaslight '13),
shoes: eudora 3D ~ steampunk boots,

~make-up~
eyes: beautiful freak ~ lua eyeshadow ~ curse blue (Gothmas by Gaslight '13),
lips: pmd ~ vinter,

~accessories~
necklace: {MV} aggys necklace/ silver (Gothmas by Gaslight '13),
earrings: bliensen & maitai ~ drusilla (Gothmas by Gaslight '13),
ring: lolapop ~ mortessa's revenge (gacha rings @ Gothmas by Gaslight '13),

~poses/props~
gun: flash friendly poses ~ vendetta (Gothmas by Gaslight '13),

(fans of Once Upon a Time *might* get the meaning behind this posts' blog title ;) ),

MiLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment