Pages

Wednesday 29 January 2014

It's immaterial...

I have really been struggling for inspiration lately, I think its down to being so tired with doing nights in RL at the minute, and my routine being totally messed up! Anyways, I recently received this gorgeous coat from Naenia Demina of immateria, and I have to say it is stunning! So much so that I *really* wanted to create a look around it. And what better, than a scary demon in a high fashion winter coat? I accessoried this look with gloves from bubble, that are currently available at the oh my gacha event, as well as DRD's horns and demon legs, also available at oh my gacha - this event ends on Jan 31st, so hurry if you haven't been yet!!


 

 


~body~
skin: al vulo ~ snow white,
eyes: dead apples ~ phantom eyes ~ raven,
hair: clawtooth ~ female trouble (currently available at C88),

~clothes~
coat: immateria ~ Moroi,

~accessories~
horns: DRD ~ creature horns ~ draconian dark (RARE gacha @ Oh My Gacha),
legs: DRD ~ creature legs ~ eternal darkenss (RARE gacha @ Oh My Gacha),
ears: favole ~ latex lies (sorry, no longer available),
eye-patch: la petite morte ~ (gacha carnival coming feb 1st),
piercing:cute poison ~ hush (recently released exclusively for project limited),
chest tat: elska ~ clusterfuck (recently released exclusively for project limited), 
gloves: bubble ~ (gacha @ Oh My Gacha).

MiLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment