Pages

Friday 24 March 2017

Welcome to the Freak Show!!

This blog post started with a coupe of cute items from last week's Fifty Linden Friday- the super cute hair by Wasabi Pills and the pj top from caboodle. I loved the top soooo much, but I wanted to mix it up and wear it with something else instead. I went to sn@tch to check out their lucky boards, and while there I remembered to pick up my VIP group gift. After hanging out at the lucky boards for a while I decided to go back home and open my VIP gift - inside was this adorable texture change skirt! My outfit was now complete, aside from a couple of accessories and a location.

I discovered this fabulous sim quite by accident the other day and immediately knew it was the right spot for my blog!











~body~
mesh body ~ maitreya ~ lara,
head ~ catwa ~ candy,
eyes ~ arise ~ shila and; the little bat ~ dead eye,
hair ~ wasabi pills ~ viola ~ Last Fifty Linden Friday,
skin ~ la petite morte ~ quinn,
tattoo ~ aurica store ~ hyuasi tattoo,

~worn~
top ~ caboodle ~ vera jammies ~ past Fifty Linden Friday,
skirt ~ sn@tch ~ cherry variety pencil skirt ~ VIP group gift, texture change,
shoes ~ the little bat ~ creepy pumps,

~accessories~
earrings [bubble] Goo Stinky Eye earrings and; 7seas ~ worm and hook earring,
bracelets ~ DV8 ~ deathrock candy bracelets - no longer available!,
ring ~ the little bat ~ creepy cabochon ring,
nose ring ~ the little bat ~ skele septum piercing,
tongue ~ acid & mala ~ greey tongue ~ no longer available!,
lollipop ~ ninety ~ my eye popsicle,
clutch ~ {yumyums} hard candy purse,

xx MiLLiE xx

No comments:

Post a Comment